Friday, December 31, 2010

CVS Trip

I never realized how much money I could save by "playing the drug store game." Before I started couponing, I bought all of our toiletry and household products at Wal-mart because their prices are always cheaper than the drug store prices. Now, unless I just need an item right away, I will not pay full price for it.

Total before savings $74.31
Total spent $16.82
Total saved $57.49
Got back $4 ECB's

Here's what I got:
-1 (3ct.) box Thermacare neck wraps
-1 (3ct.) box Thermacare lower back wraps
-1 Gillette Pro Fusion razon
-1 bottle Olay Total Effects body wash
-2 (16ct.) pkgs. Always pads
-1 bottle Tone body wash
-1 bottle Pantene Pro-V shampoo
-1 bottle Pantene Pro-V conditioner
-2 bottles Aussie deep conditioner
-1 Green bag tag (they scan this each time I check out, in addition to my Extra Care card and every 4th visit I get $1 ECB)

No comments:

Post a Comment