Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kroger and Harris Teeter Trip

Kroger Trip

I got a great diaper deal at Kroger this week! We didn't really "need" diapers right now, but I could not pass this deal. I got two packs of diapers for $5 and normally, just one of them is $9! They are also having a great sale on Steamfresh veggies!!

Total before savings $72.43
Total spent $25.64
Total saved $46.79

Here's what I got:
-1 (10lb.) bag Florida grapefruits
-1 bag Huggies Pure and Natural diapers
-1 bag Huggies Little Movers diapers
-4 (18 ct.) cartons Eggland's Best eggs
-1 dozen Kroger eggs (free)
-2 boxes San Giorgio jumbo shells pasta
-1 (12 ct.) pk. Command strips
-4 boxes Toblerone chocolate bars
-6 bags Steamfresh frozen veggies
-1 box Jimmy Dean sausage links (not pictured)
-1 bag Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles (not pictured)

I know I got a lot of eggs, but with Christmas coming up, I will be making several batches of deviled eggs. Cary loves them and they are also my potluck dish of choice. We will be spending Christmas Eve dinner with are dear friends Carey and Bobbi-sue and I will taking deviled eggs and making them on Christmas day for our family dinner as well. I'm also sharing a dozen with a friend of mine.


Harris Teeter Trip

There were a lot more deals that I wanted to get this week, but we did not need them. I always stock up on frozen veggies when they are on sale because we use them almost everyday. We don't eat a ton of bacon, but when it is on sale I like to stock up and freeze it. This trip was more about getting some things we needed, rather than getting "the best" deals. I had some good coupons for the bacon and I have been waiting for it to go on sale so I could use them.

Total before savings $104.61
Total spent $38.19
Total saved $66.42

Here's what I got:
-2 pks. Smart Balance butter sticks (1 was free)
-2 boxes Martha White Blueberry coffee cake
-2 boxes Uncle Ben's wild rice
-33 boxes Green Giant veggies (13 were free)
-4 pkgs. Smithfield bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment