Saturday, December 4, 2010

10 Things I love about my boy


1. I love the way he sits quietly looking at his books while pointing and talking to the pictures.
2. I love the way he runs to the door when he hears someone coming up the steps to see who is on the other side of it.
3. I love the way he gets super excited when his daddy gets home and runs to him with open arms.
4. I love the way he smiles when we go get him after nap time or in the mornings.
5. I love the way he laughs when he gets tickled.
6. I love the way he loves my friends.
7. I love the way he snuggles up to me after I discipline him, as his way of saying please forgive me and I'm sorry I disobeyed.
8. I love his big blue eyes.
9. I love the way he will lay in his crib during his quiet time and talk and laugh to himself.
10. I love the way he loves his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment