Friday, December 3, 2010

Harris Teeter Trip

Harris Teeter

Harris Teeter has so many good sales this week! I didn't get all of the sales they had, just because I didn't need to spend the money, but I was really impressed with the amount of good deals!

Total before savings $109.56
Total spent $32.93
Total saved $76.63

Here's what I got:
-3 (2lb.) bags EZ peel raw shrimp
-6 strips Fleischmann's yeast
-1 tube Colgate Total toothpaste
-2 pks. Al Fresco chicken sausage
-2 boxes X-14 toilet bowl cleaner (free)
-2 bags New York Style bagel crisps
-3 bottles Scope Outlast mouthwash (one had a free travel size Crest toothpaste on it!)

I spent a little more this trip than I normally do, but over half of my total was just on the shrimp. It came out to about $3 a pound, which is a good price for frozen raw shrimp, so I splurged a little. We make it last a long time as well, by getting about three meals out of one bag. We still have a bag from the last time HT ran this deal which, I think, was back in July or August.

No comments:

Post a Comment