Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weighing it all out- update

Here is a quick update about my weight loss.

On my last post, I was down to 162lbs. from 168lbs. I am now down to 159lbs. I know that is not much and I wish it was more, but ever since it got cold, it has been harder to work out. Part of that is my own fault for not being more motivated. Another reason is that I have not been able to go walk at the park for over a month now. It's just been too cold to take Connor out and some days it was just cold! I have been doing my pilates, just not on a regular basis. So overall, I'm happy that I have made some progress. Something is always better than nothing, but it could be a lot better. I know I am making good progress though, because since my first post about this I have moved my belt down two notches and my size 14 dress pants and jeans I bought last spring, before I really got serious about this, are now to big! I am also very proud to say that I just bought a new pair of dress pants and a new skirt that were both a size 12, not to mention I got both of them for $27 at Macy's! Yay for end of the year clearance sales!!

I'm on my way and I am hoping not to have to buy anymore clothes. The dress pants and jeans I currently own are a size 10 and I have some that are a size 8. I have about three and half months til my friend's wedding and I am more motivated than ever to lose this weight! Bring on the new year and less of me to go along with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment