Saturday, December 11, 2010

Harris Teeter Trip

When I first glanced at the HT ad this week, there was nothing that really got my attention. It looked like kind of a blah week, but after checking my weekly HT email I realized they are having a great baking sale for E-VIC customers and McCormick spices are 50% off. I got some great deals!

Total before savings $74.23
Total spent $15.57
Total saved $58.66

Here's what I got:
-3 bags No Yolks egg noodles
-2 boxes Krusteaz muffin mix
-1 box College Inn chicken broth
-2 boxes Pillsbury Quick Bread
-2 bottles McCormick Vanilla extract
-1 bottle Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 bottle McCormick cinnamon sticks
-1 bottle McCormick whole cloves
-1 bottle McCormick whole allspice
-1 bottle Karo light corn syrup
-1 bottle International Delight coffee creamer
-1 bottle Softsoap hand soap
-1 cont. Daisy sour cream
-2 bags Planter's baking nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment