Thursday, December 2, 2010

My little Santa and a surprise!

The weekend before Thanksgiving, I asked Cary about putting up our Christmas tree. I wanted to do it on that Saturday when he was off, but we just didn't get to it. On Sunday I asked again and he said we would get to it during the week when he had some time to get all of our decorations out of the storage room. I was a little disappointed, just because I am really excited about Christmas this year, since Connor will have more of an idea of what is happening and I just wanted to get the tree up!
On Monday night my friend Bobbi-sue wanted to go to HT to get some of the deals for that week and she asked me to go with her for some company. Without my knowledge, while we were gone, Cary decided to get out the Christmas decorations and put the tree up for me!! It was such a surprise!!! While he was putting it up, Connor found the Santa hat and loved wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment