Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Target and Harris Teeter trips

Target trip:

We were out of the overnight diapers that we use for Connor and I always get them at Target because I can't find them anywhere else. I was in luck this time because I had some really good coupons and was able to get wipes for FREE!

Total before savings $30.98
Total spent $23.27
Total saved $7.71

Here's what I got:
-1 (64 ct.) Huggies Overnites diapers
-1 (184 ct.) Huggies wipes (free)
-1 travel size Up baby powder
-2 travel size Suave Kids 2-in-1 Shampoo Smoothers

These were not huge savings, but the fact that I got the wipes for free by using coupons makes a huge difference, plus we only have to buy these diapers once every two months.



Harris Teeter trip:

Total before savings $49.35
Total spent $14.46
Total saved $34.89

Here's what I got:
-6 half gallons Smart Balance Milk (these were $0.50 each! I won't have to buy milk for me and Cary for almost 3 weeks since these are in cartons they last much longer!)
-2 (32oz.) cartons Swanson's chicken broth
-2 boxes Mrs. T's Pierogies
-2 (12oz.) pkgs. Hebrew National hot dogs
-1 (32oz.) container Dannon plain yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment