Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Harris Teeter (#2) and Kroger trips

I was not going to Kroger until later this week, but one of the deals I was going to get was on frozen veggies and I realized that I needed them for tonight's dinner, so back out to the store I went! I also ran over to HT to get two items, which I used to never do, but since it's rights across the street from Kroger, I thought, why not?

Harris Teeter:

Total before savings $3.74
Total spent $1.27
Total saved $2.47

Here's what I got:
-1 (16oz.) bottle Bailey's coffee creamer
-1 (12oz.) Shamrock Farms milk

Kroger

Total before savings $69.86
Total spent $18.86
Total saved $51.00

Here's what I got:
-5 (17oz.) boxes Honey Nut Cheerios
-3 (14oz.) boxes Cheerios
-6 Yoplait smoothies
-2 (12oz.) bags Steamfresh broccoli
-2 (12oz.) bags Steamfresh lightly sauced veggies (both free)
-2 bags Pilsbury Grands frozen biscuits

Kroger is having two really good deals this week. One is on select frozen items; if you buy 10 participating items and get $5 off instantly. I also had a coupon for every item I purchased, which made them even cheaper. I just realized as I was writing this that I had two e-coupons come off that I had completely forgotten about!
The other deal is on GM cereals. Buy any 4 participating cereals (they are marked on the price tags) and get $6 off instantly. Since I bought 8 boxes of cereal, I received $12 off my order, plus I used more coupons for additional savings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment