Friday, October 8, 2010

Samples, samples, and more samples

Over the last two months I have been signing up for and receiving free samples. It's amazing how many companies send out free samples for their products. Some of the products I received samples for are not ones that I normally use, but if they are free, why not? It is totally worth the time. If you decide to sign up for free samples, just be sure you set up an extra email account that is just for sampling.

Here are the samples I have received so far:
-Post it super sticky notes and tabs
-Oxy clinical face wash and acne therapy
-Wisk detergent
-Downy
-Breathe right strips
-Glad force flex trash bag
-Gain dish liquid
-Bisquick
-All Bran
-Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Nature Valley oats and honey bar
-Dove shampoo and conditioner
-BIC pen
-Goodnites underwear
-Kashi snack crackers
-Degree deoderant
-Kotex U sample pack
-Fisher Price trio toy car
-Bounce t-shirt
-Emergen-C
-Cottonelle Fresh wipes (not pictured)
-Rephesh tampons (not pictured)
-Eucerin lotion
-Sunmaid recipe book


There are many more that I have not received yet. Most of them take between 4-6 weeks to arrive. I'll post again once I get another good collection going.

No comments:

Post a Comment