Saturday, October 30, 2010

How selfish am I?

Sometimes I get so caught up in things, I don't even realize what is going on around me. Tonight I realized that my last six blog posts have been about me and my grocery trips! It was not until a dear friend made mention of it and me actually "viewing" my own blog to see it. I am very thankful for this realization and I know sometimes it takes someone else looking in to help me see my mistakes. I feel especially guilty of this since Connor turned 16 months almost two weeks ago and I have yet to blog about his progress. Boy do I feel like a terrible mom!
From now on I vow to be better about blogging about things other than grocery trips. How boring for you readers to have to read the same things over and over! My apologies!

2 comments:

  1. <3
    I LOVE knowing about all your great deals, so don't stop writing about those! Can't wait to see more of you guys on here, too.... : )
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being open with me. I have been meaning to write more about us and I know I need to! Accountability is good even with the small things in life. :) Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete