Friday, October 8, 2010

Harris Teeter and Kroger trips

Harris Teeter trip #2:

I made a second trip to Harris Teeter today. When I was making out my grocery list, I found a few more new deals and things we need this week and some free stuff!

Total before savings $60.59
Total spent $17.87
Total saved $42.72

Here's what I got:
-1 (8 roll) pack Scott Naturals tissue
-1 container Cottonelle Fresh wipes (free)
-1 (4 pk.) Breyers YoCrunch yogurt (free)
-1 box Minute brown rice
-1 box Tornadoes snack burritos
-1 jar Planters peanuts
-2 can Hunt's tomato sauce
-1 can Hunt's diced tomatoes (free)
-2 (14oz.) pkgs. Hillshire Farm smoked sausage (1 was free)
-1 (6.4oz.) tube Colgate toothpaste (free)
-2 GUM toothbrushes (free)
-5 (8oz.) bags Kraft shredded cheese (2 were free)


Kroger trip:

Total before savings $19.55
Total spent $2.50
Total saved $17.05

Here's what I got:
-4 (18ct.) boxes Playtex tampons
-1 dozen Kroger eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment