Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Harris Teeter and Target trips

So many stores are having good sales this week! Some of them I just could not pass up. I will be going to Kroger later in the week to take advantage of their frozen food sale and their GM cereal deal!


Harris Teeter:

Total before savings $12.40
Total spent $4.94
Total saved $7.46

Here's what I got:
-1 (32oz.) container Dannon yogurt
-2 cans Blue Diamond almonds
-1 (16oz.) bottle Bailey's coffee creamer (this was $0.66!)

Target:

Total before savings $10.32
Total spent $4.55
Total saved $5. 77

Here's what I got:
-2 bottles Kikkoman soy sauce (1 was free)
-2 pks. Kraft shredded cheese

These two trips were not as good as some others I have made, but anytime my total saved is more than my total spent, I think that is pretty good, especially since the almonds are normally $3.59 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment