Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Free Samples!

I think it was about two weeks ago when I posted about the free samples I started signing up for. I have gotten a ton more since then so I decided to go ahead and post about them. One day I opened up my mailbox and it was completely full with free stuff!

Here's what I have received:
-Aveno hair care
-Jergens lotion
-V8 VFusion with tea
-2 Wisk samples
-Quaker Life bar
-Kotex pads and tampons
-Playtex sport tampons
-Arm and Hammer toothpaste
-Garnier face cream
-TRUE lemon, lime and orange
-Lemon shine dishwasher cleaner
-Beyond Bodi heat pain reliever heat pad
-Cold-eeze
-Gooseberry patch recipe book
-Pampers potty training kit with a pair of pull-ups

I know these do not seem like much and obviously you don't get much since it's a sample, but since these items are small, they are great for traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment