Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

This week was crazy!! I wanted to post this over the weekend, but it just did not happen. Anyway, here is last week's trip

Total before savings $78.15
Total spent $27.50
Total saved $50.65

Here's what I got:
-2 (12pks.) Minute Maid Lite Lemonade
-5 jars Planters peanuts
-4 bags Krunchers chips
-1 bag Food Should Taste Good chips (free)
-2 tubs Philly cooking cream (1 was free)
-2 blocks Kraft cheese
-2 bottles Trop50 OJ (not pictured)
-2 cartons Tropicana OJ (not pictured)

This was not a big week for sales. I really just got what I needed and a few others. HT was having a special on peanuts and we eat a lot of them. My boys alone, could finish off a jar in about a week or less! I had to buy five to get the deal but it made them  $1.60 each! That is cheaper than Target or Walmart and I did not use any coupons, although if I had, it would have been an even sweeter deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment