Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays

I am borrowing this idea from a friend of mine. She posted a blog about the things her husband does for her during the week that she is thankful for. I feel like Cary does not get a lot of praise from me sometimes, so what better way than to brag about him in his very own blog post!

 -Cary works 40+ hours every week to provide for us. He really cares about his job and his store and sometimes that requires some extra time.
-Cary takes out Connor's diapers twice a week, as well as our trash.
-Every night before Connor goes to bed, except for Monday (work) and Thursday (class), Cary reads to Connor, brushes his teeth, changes his diaper and puts on his pj's for night night.
-Since it is now Spring, this one is retroactive. About once a week during the winter, Cary would build us a fire to enjoy!
-Cary always gases up the cars
-Ever since I got serious about losing weight, working out, and eating healthier, Cary has been such an encouragement and helps hold me accountable. Whenever I get discouraged about it or struggle to continue, he reminds me how far I have come. He will also go to the park with me on his days off and run while I walk.
-On Sunday nights our small group meets at our house. Cary always helps me do any last minute cleaning/picking up and cooking that needs to be done before everyone comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment