Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip-two weeks worth

Last weekend I either ate something that was not good or caught a stomach bug, but I spent almost all of last week not feeling well. I was tired and nauseas (I'm not preggo) and could not eat much. Needless to say, I didn't get much done, including my shopping trip from the week before. So this post is for two weeks ago and last week's shopping trips.


Kroger did one of their Mega Events two weeks ago and one of the best things was pasta. We were finally getting low so I restocked for us and also got some for my mom.

Total before savings $107.90
Total spent $25.54
Total saved $82.38

Here's what I got:
-18 boxes Ronzoni pasta (free)
-6 boxes Annie's mac and cheese
-7 boxes Melita brown coffee filters
-2 cans Del Monte tomatoes
-1 jar Classico pasta sauce
-1 (2pk.) Dole fruit crisp
-2 pouches Bumble Bee tuna
-3 bags Steamfresh veggies (not pictured)
-2 pkgs. Huggies Pure and Natural diapers

 The diapers are for a friend of mine who is pregnant. I got them to make her a diaper cake for her shower.

Harris Teeter
This past week was Super Doubles again at Harris Teeter. I spent a little more than I normally would, but we needed cheese and I was able to get Cary's orange juice for a really good price. I also spent $10 on contact solution for my step-dad, but I will get reimbursed for that.

Total before savings $186.22
Total spent $37.52
Total saved $148.70

Here's what I got: (not everything is pictured)
-10 (1/2 gal) cartons Smart Balance Milk (free)
-5 bags New York bagel chips
-2 (44oz.) jars Classico pasta sauce
-2 cartons Quaker oatmeal
-2 boxes Kashi TLC granola bars
-2 boxes Aquify contact solution
-1 box Playtex sport tampons
-1 jar 4C Parmesan cheese
-2 tubs Philly cooking cream (free)
-9 pouches Uncle Ben's ready rice
-8 bottles Mentos gum (free)
-2 cartons Tropicana OJ (not pictured)
-4 bags Kraft shredded cheese (not pictured)
-2 bottles Bailey's coffee creamer (not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment