Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eat From Your Pantry Challenge

I just realized a few days ago that I never blogged about how this turned out.

It was a huge success! I have not done the totals, but if I had to guess, I would say I shaved about $100 from our total monthly grocery budget last month doing this challenge. It was a lot of fun for me and I really enjoyed having a meal plan for the entire month. I decided to go ahead and do it again for this month as well! So far, my stockpile has started to dwindle, but I still have plenty. I will have to find a good pasta deal soon, but otherwise, we will be able to make it through this month without any extra couponing. I will be participating in Super Doubles, just like last month, but again, it will be on a much smaller scale and only for things that we have used up, and/or use everyday. I am excited to see how much I save this month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment