Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

This week was Super Doubles week at Harris Teeter. This is week three of our challenge. I have still used coupons, but on a much smaller scale and I only allow myself a certain amount of time during the week to look for deals. I knew SD's would come up again when I took on this challenge and I decided it would be the only coupon "splurge" I would be able to do.  This all from this past weekend.

Total before savings $206.57
Total spent $36.51
Total saved $170.06

Here's what I got:
-1 bottle Simply raspberry lemonade
-2 bottles V8 Fusion+tea juice
-8 boxes Green Giant veggies
-9 boxes Smart Balance popcorn
-8 boxes V8 soup
-6 tubs Philly cooking cream
-2 boxes Krusteaz muffin mix
-4 bags Mariani dried fruit
-6 bags Kraft shrd. cheese
-4 pkgs. Al Fresco chicken sausage
-1 pk. Hebrew National hot dogs
-6 (1/2 gallon) cartons Smart Balance milk
-2 bottles Bailey's coffee creamer
-1 pkg. Perdue chicken nuggets

2 comments:

  1. OK, so I am NOT a couponer, and most times I don't know if I really think it saves people a ton of money, but the proof is in this post!!! I need to shop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be more than happy to help you learn some basics. It's really simple once you learn a few "rules" and do it a few times!

    ReplyDelete