Monday, January 31, 2011

Connor-19 months


 Not a whole lot has changed between 18 and 19 months. He is only taking one nap in the afternoons from 1pm-3pm. Here are a few new things.

-first haircut
-first time to have nuts
-first time eating sushi (california roll)

A few new words and phrases:
touchdown
I touch
yes sir
cheek
chip
Starbucks (of course!!)
Jeopardy! (he still loves to watch it)
Price is Right (he can kind of say it)
outside
Pepaw (Cary's dad)
Gran gran (Cary's dad's fiance')
Grammie (my mom)
Buppy (Cary's brother's MIL to be)
-working on Gramps ( my step-dad)





He is testing his limits a lot more these days. He has started hitting when we tell him no or he doesn't get his way. Discipline has definitely been a challenge. It doesn't seem right to spank my boy when I tell him not to hit me! So finding the right balance and effective method to get him not to hit us has and is still being worked on. Any suggestions moms?? Is this just a boy thing?

Some favs are being outside, helping with everything, opening and closing doors, playing with his CD player, and his kitchen.
I didn't mean to wait so long to post this, but I was waiting on some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment