Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Harris Teeter trip this week

I found a few good sales this week.

Total before savings $57.16
Total spent $19.09
Total saved $38.07

Here's what I got:
- 2 (18oz) boxes Cheerios
-2 bags Krunchers kettle chips
-2 boxes Minute Brown Rice
- 1 (55ft.) rolls Reynolds Wrap foil
-1 tube Colgate Maxwhite toothpaste
-2 (15oz) cans Del Monte tomatoes
-1 (40ct) box Always liners
-1 (32oz) container Dannon yogurt
-1 (1lb) box Smart Balance stick butter
-2 (8oz) bags Kraft shredded cheese

I have taken a break from major couponing lately. After the last round of Super Doubles a couple of weeks ago, I was worn out and needed a break from it. I have also stocked up on many of the products that we use the most of so I have not had to buy a whole lot, other than milk, eggs, cheese, and some meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment