Saturday, September 18, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Trip

Harris Teeter was having their Super Double sale this week! I love it when they do this, because I can save so much with coupons! This has by far been the best I've ever done! I have already made four trips and I am going back again on Monday morning. I know this sounds like a lot, but they will only double up to 20 coupons per day and when you have multiples of some coupons, this adds up really quickly! I'll post again on Monday with the rest of my savings.

Total before savings $187.07
Total spent $41.48
Total saved $145.59

Here's what I got:
-6 cans Quaker Oats (free)
-2 cans Swanson Chicken Breast meat
-2 Dole fruit crisps
-1 box Tornadoes
-1 tub Best Life butter (free)
-2 (30 oz) bottles Gain dish liquid (free)
-1 Fage greek yogurt (free)
-1 tube Colgate toothpaste
-2 (7oz.) boxes Wholly Guacamole (free)
-2 (4 pk.) bottles Dan-Active yogurt drinks (free)
-2 Yoplait smoothies frozen fruit
-1 dozen Harris Teeter eggs
-4 pks. Post It super sticky notes
-1 box Always pads
-1 can Bumblebee tuna sensations
-1 can Blue Diamond almonds
-1 (24oz.) container Activia plain yogurt
-5 (8oz.) pkgs. Philly cream cheese
-1 bag Kraft Homestyle mac and cheese
-3 bottles Herbal Essences shampoos
-3 bottles Herbal Essences conditioners
-2 bottles Downy fabric softener
-1 bottle Welch's grape juice
-1 (12 pk.) box Slimfast drinks
-12 boxes Hamburger Helper
I know I have bought a lot of these lately, but they have been so cheap. On my first trip I got 6 boxes for $3 and received a $3 off coupon on my next purchase of HH, so when I went back today, I got 6 more for free. I know they aren't the healthiest meals but we use ground turkey or chicken in place of the beef, which you can hardly tell the difference, and we only use about half of the sauce packet. We just add some of our own spices and a little extra milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment