Friday, September 10, 2010

Harris Teeter and Target Trips

Harris Teeter had a really good deal on boneless, skinless chicken this week and since we eat a lot of chicken, I knew it would be worth it!

Total before savings $39.59
Total spent $13.49
Total saved $26.10

Here's what I got:
-2 boxes Success brown rice
-1 bottle Wisk laundry detergent
-1 container Fage greek yogurt
-3 pks. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (total of 5 lbs.)


I know I have already been to Target this week, but I had a couple of good reasons to go back. When I went a couple of days ago, I bought some sheets that were on clearance. When I got home and looked at my receipt, I realized that I was charged full price for them instead of the clearance price that was printed on the tag. I also received a catillina coupon at the end of my transaction for Huggies wipes, which are on sale this week! So I went back today and they gave me a gift card for the price difference in the sheets and I used it to get a few more clearance items and some Huggies wipes.

Total before savings $18.34
Total spent $9.55 ($8.05 with the gift card and only $1.50 out of pocket!)
Total savings $8.79


Here's what I got:
-2 boxes Gerber Organic brown rice cereal
-1 (6pk.) Hefty Zoopals plastic bowls
-2 (64 ct.) Huggies wipes
-1 (216 ct.) Huggies wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment