Monday, June 3, 2013

Update: Mullen happenings

Well, I've managed to do it again. It's been almost nine months since my last post. I do not intend to use my blog as an "update only" on our lives, but as with everything, if I don't make it a priority, then it doesn't get done. But since it has been so long, here are some pics that capture the last several months.


September: Our sweet little girl, Chloe, was born. This was the day we took her home from the hospital.


October: Chloe ditched the paci and chose her thumb. 

December: Christmas time! Here is our tree and stockings

Our gifts. All but two of the kids gifts came from Bayleaf's Toy Chest. Such a blessing!


January: We took our annual trip home to see family. This is Connor and his sweet cousin, Ryleigh.

I just really like these next few pictures.




I'm going to get this one framed.


Sibling love. 



April: We went to my mom's for Easter. Here are all the eggs we dyed, which later became deviled eggs for dinner!


Since we were so close, we made a dinner date with these crazy kids. Love them and their family so so much! Lifelong friends for sure!


Me and my bestie!




May: Cary's little sister graduated from MTSU. We decided to go and surprise her for her special day. It was really great to see family and spend some time with them.


We have some close friends in Murfreesboro who just bought a house. It worked out nicely that we got to stay with them and visit with them for the weekend as well.


My other bestie. College friends for life!


Chloe also turned eight months in May.

Not only did Chloe decide to start crawling
but she also decided to start pulling up!

For the first time, since we've lived here, sadly, we FINALLY went strawberry picking! It was so much fun. Connor had a blast. Chloe, not so much. It was pretty windy that day and she was not a fan.


June: I'm only one week away from finishing my C25K. I got some nice new running shoes to keep me going!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Its not easy to find time to do all the things we would like to but it sure feels good when we do! Loved your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tiffany! It is hard to keep up with, but I really enjoy writing it. I'll try to keep it up better this time. :)

    ReplyDelete