Monday, November 29, 2010

Kroger, Target, and Food Lion Trips

Kroger Trip

Kroger is having another Mega Event. I love these almost as much as I do Super Doubles at HT, but not quite!

Total before savings $47.23
Total spent $9.93
Total saved $37.30

Here's what I got:
-6 boxes Kleenex tissue
-6 cans Carnation evaporated milk
-2 boxes Cheerios
-1 box Kashi crackers
-1 Degree deoderant
-1 (4ct.) pk. Colgate Wisp
-2 bags Pillsbury Grands biscuits
-2 bags Steamfresh frozen veggies


Target Trip

Total before savings $17.80
Total spent $1.04 (this was just taxes)
Total saved $16.76

Here's what I got:
-4 bottles Nivea Men's body wash (free)



Food Lion

I don't normally go to Food Lion or even check their sale ad. Their prices tend to be higher and they do not double coupons at all, but my friend's husband works there and she let me in on this deal!! We eat a lot of cheese so any time I can stock up on it and freeze it, I do!! Especially now that I have my chest freezer!!

Total before savings $30.17
Total spent $7.00
Total saved $23.17

Here's what I got:
-10 bags Kraft Touch of Philly shredded cheese (they were $0.66 a bag!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment