Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kroger and Target trips

So, I ventured out today and endured the pre-holiday traffic and went out for a few last minute things. I am usually pretty good about getting all of my holiday meal groceries about a week in advance so that I don't have to venture out a day or two before, but Thanksgiving just snuck up on me this year!

Kroger Trip

Total before savings $37.22
Total spent $7.39
Total saved $29.83

Here's what I got:
-2 boxes Multigrain Cheerios
-2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-4 boxes Pillsbury pie crusts
-4 pkgs. Pillsbury ready-bake cookies


Target Trip

Total before savings $28.19
Total spent $6.83
Total saved $21.36

Here's what I got:
-8 jars Heinz homestyle gravy
-1 box Quaker Life bars
-2 pks. Philly cream cheese
-2 bags Kraft shredded cheese
-2 (5lb.) bags of potatoes (they were on sale for $1.99 each, but they rang up for $0.99 each!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment