Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally.....

Wow! It has been three months, almost to the day, since the last time I blogged. We had an INSANE summer! Let me sum up a bit.
June 16- Leave for vacation and find out we have to out of our house by Aug.1
June 27- Return from vacay and IMMEDIATELY begin looking for a new place.
July 6- After almost two weeks of searching, and driving around (every day), we found a new home!
July 21-Spent the previous two weeks packing, packing, and packing some more and moved in on one of the hottest days of the summer!!
July 28- My mom came for a four day visit. We spent the whole week before this just trying to get unpacked and get our guest room ready for her.
Aug 2-6 -Cary and I both got sick this week. Thankfully, Connor did not get it.
Aug. 8- I was still sick and we spent all morning going around to different medical offices for me to get blood work, CT scan, chest x-ray. Not a fun day and I spent the rest of that week trying to recover.

So needless to say, we had a pretty jam packed summer! Once I was finally feeling better, I spent the rest of August trying to finish getting my house in order. We had put some things in temporary spots just so we could have the guest room clean and ready for my mom, so I had some arranging and rearranging to do.
So herein lies my first update in over three months. More to follow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment